Saturday, December 5, 2009

On the radio in Fresno last week

I was on KMJ last week, which is in Fresno.

They were talking about the CARB issue and a caller was talking about my coverage and so I thought I'd call in.

The host Ray Appleton and I go WAAAAAAY back. I've known him for years being a Fresno homegirl. He was very nice and we chatted for a while.

Someone downloaded that portion of the show and sent it to me. I'm attempting to put it on our site here, if I can make it work!

Or, if that doesn't work, try HERE.

Check it out if you have nothing better to do. (I think I sound goofy.)

6 comments:

  1. You don't sound goofy, you sound like a pro. And about a ga-jillion times smarter than Appleton. Yeeesh, how's that guy still on the air? ;)

    Amy Alexander
    Former FrezBee Staff Writer
    www.AmyAlexanderInk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lois,
    Good work with CARB. This is Rod Michaelson and have been on the CARB off road implementation advisory board representing large contruction companies in the state for 20 months now.
    I along with alot of other folks as you know spoke yesterday at the meeting.

    I have a Yahoo listserve:
    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/CARBoffroaddiesel/

    For fun I have a blog
    http://redbirddog.blogspot.com

    We are in deep trouble as you know. The AGC report which is linked on my listserve does a good job "mellowing out the data" after contractors sent in their fleet information.

    Let me know how we can work together to keep California moving. Poor Tim Fortier really lost it. He won't be the last. Drivers at the port of Oakland are talking about burning their worthless trucks January 1st in protest.

    Interesting times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When everything is coming your way, you are in the wrong lane.............................................

    ReplyDelete